At Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio, we respect your privacy and are committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide to us.
Concepts and Definitions:
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). Identifiable is a natural person whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identity identifier, such as name, identity number, position data, online identity, or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Processing of Personal Data” means any operation or series of transactions carried out with or without the use of automated means, in personal data or in personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, customization or alteration, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
“Responsible Processor” is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, alone or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and manner of processing personal data.
“Processing” means a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
“Consent” of the data subject: any indication of will, free, specific, explicit and fully aware, by which the data subject expresses that he agrees, with a statement or with a clear positive action, to process the personal data concern it.
“Violation of personal data” means a breach of security that results in accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
“Health data” means personal data relating to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including benefits.
Your personal data, optional and mandatory, that you must provide upon entering the site or during your booking as well as any additional personal data that will be requested at a later stage collects, processes, transfers, stores and uses the Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio under its capacity as a responsible data processor for the benefit of our Company.
What categories of data do we collect:
Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio may process the following categories of personal information:
- Personal details: name, surname, ID card or passport number, gender, date & place of birth, nationality
- contact details: contact phone, email, fax, Social Networking Page accounts
- Payment details: credit or debit or prepaid card details
- details of your stay: date of arrival and departure, goods and services you preferred
- information related to your reviews and evaluation of the quality of our accommodation and services
- information you provide to us for the fulfillment of special requests and wishes during your stay
- any kind of personal data that you choose to share with us in order to better serve you
How we collect your data:
Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio collects your personal data:
From the information provided directly by you:
- when you wish and request by phone or in-person information about our services and availability offers, whenever you provide us with your e-mail.
- information that you provide when you proceed with general actions for booking accommodation in our hotels and wherever else we provide accommodation.
- you choose to receive news and offers from Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio to use applications related to our websites, booking and telephone centers, social media when you voluntarily provide them to us.
If you register or use our website, you must provide some personal information (such as your first and last name, email address, password, etc.). Filling in the required fields on the login form on the login page or document.
- from the registration of your data in the reception of our hotel on your arrival
- from information, you provide to our employees during your stay at our facilities for your best service.
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, fax, and phone number.
- credit card number or other payment account number, billing address, and other payment and billing information (“Payment Information”).
- files and copies of your mail if you contact us.
- information necessary to fulfill specific requests (eg health conditions requiring special services).
- from travel agents with whom Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio works.
- from electronic platforms, through which you make your communication with us or your reservations.
- from the issuance of advance payments, invoices, payments, and repayments.
Under no circumstances do we collect or process your personal data that has not been provided with your consent.
Why do we collect your data:
Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio processes your personal data in a transparent manner, in accordance with the principles of legality, proportionality, confidentiality and integrity, limitation of purpose and accuracy, specific data retention time, and data minimization.
We collect, process, use and store your personal data for the fulfillment of the following purposes only:
- to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with the best possible service and accommodation that we promised you.
- to comply with obligations imposed on us by applicable law, Judicial and Supervisory Authorities.
- for informational, research, or advertising purposes only, provided that we have your express consent to do so.
- to certify you when you connect to our websites and our Wi-Fi.
- to fulfill reservation requests or information and to remember your preferences and registration information.
- to measure and receive data for administrative and other communication purposes and to operate and improve the efficiency of our services, our websites related to the functions of Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio to support IT objectives.
Measures and guarantees to protect the security of your data:
We take appropriate and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data that are being processed. We prevent unauthorized access to your data, and all of our staff members are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal data. We do not disclose or transfer your information to third parties, except in the context of our contractual relationships with our Partners and for the fulfillment of specific purposes related to your best service. In any case, we ensure that all our Affiliates comply with the data protection legislation and receive, in turn, all the necessary guarantees for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of any data you may receive.
Who do we share your data with:
The entire workforce at Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio that processes your personal data is contractually bound by confidentiality, confidentiality and privacy clauses.
At Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio it is part of our philosophy and our basic principle that we will not disclose your information to third parties for your own independent business or marketing purposes without your consent.
How long do we keep your data:
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that the Website stores in your browser or on your computer hard drive if you consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
“Cookies” will allow the improvement of content and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that enter a system and corrupt files. In general, cookies work by assigning a specific number to each customer, which can not be used on another website. However, you should note that cookies may be necessary to provide specific information to customers (e.g., regulated provision of information) available on this website.
If you do not want cookies to collect information, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows the user to refuse or accept cookies. You can block cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the definition of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including basic cookies) through your browser settings, you may not have access to some or all parts of our site.
Type of cookie used by the Website www.impero.gr:
- Internal cookies – files that are downloaded and read on your device from the website.
- External cookies – files that are placed and read on your device by external IT systems, such as PayPal, which we use to pay subscription fees.
- Session cookies – files that are downloaded and read on your device from the website during the session of a particular device. At the end of the session, the files are deleted from your device.
- Permanent cookies – files that are downloaded and read on your device from the website until they are removed manually. Files are not automatically deleted after the end of the device’s session unless your device configuration is set to cookie clear after the end of the device’s session on the site.
In most browsers, the method of disabling cookies can be described as follows:
- Open the browser menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings or Security and Privacy.
- Set the blocking of cookies.
You have, by law, the following rights in relation to your personal data that we process:
- revoke at any time your consent to the use of your data for advertising or informational purposes.
- request information about the type of processing your data undergoes from us and access it.
- ask us to correct or update your data in case it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- request the complete and final deletion of your data from our files.
- request a restriction on the processing of your data, provided that the conditions set by the relevant legislation are met.
- request a copy of all or part of your data in a format that is commonly used and machine-readable.
We undertake to satisfy your requests free of charge as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of their submission. This deadline can be extended for 60 days, depending on the complexity and the number of requests.
Right of complaint to the competent Authority:
In case you consider that the protection of personal data is affected in any way, you can appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 23 23, Athens, +30 210 6475600, +30 210 6475628, email@example.com)
To exercise the above rights, to express any question or complaint, to evaluate our Protection Policy, as well as for any issue related to this, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of Impero Luxury Suites Nafplio.
- Name: Lemonia Eftychia Kyriazopoulou
- Phone: +30 27520 24678
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Website: www.impero.gr
- Postal Address: N. Spiliadou 1 Nafplio, 21100 Argolida
This Protection Policy may be modified in the future. Any changes or additions to it will be posted on our website so that you are always informed about the way we process and protect your personal data. No modification of our policy will take effect prior to your posting and updating.